- RTView for TIBCO
- RTView® for APM | OC Monitor
- Development Tools
- J/DeveloperJ/Net ExtensionDeveloper for .NET Custom Editor for .NETC++/DeveloperC++/Net ExtensionC++/Map ExtensionAX/Developer
Communications Application Demo
This Communications application demo (viewed as a Java applet) was constructed using SL-GMSJ/Developer and the network mapping extension SL-GMSJ/Net. This applet is highly compact, portable and performs exceptionally well --requires IE 4.0+ or Netscape 4.7+ to run properly.
- Use the buttons at the top to navigate and edit network elements.
- Select with the right mouse button for a context sensitive pop-up menu of shortcuts.
- Double click on a network element to drill down to a detailed view.
- Further instructions are given below.
The applet above represents a network diagram displayed over a map of the USA.
Double click on any network element to drill down to a more detailed view.
From the buttons at the top, select an option then click on the map to complete the operation:
It is possible to zoom and pan to various locations: Right click and select ' Zoom' and click on any area of the map. Hold down the SHIFT key and click to zoom out. Right click and select 'Pan', then drag the map holding down the left mouse button. (Note: It is not possible to 'Pan' at 100% visibility.)
This applet is ~286K, including the Nodes and Connectors, and all interactive behaviors.
The Nodes, Connectors and Map Background are instantiated programmatically from an XML file.
This demo could easily be extended to develop a more complete Communications application.