- RTView for TIBCO
- RTView® for APM | OC Monitor
- Development Tools
- J/DeveloperJ/Net ExtensionDeveloper for .NET Custom Editor for .NETC++/DeveloperC++/Net ExtensionC++/Map ExtensionAX/Developer
Process Control Application Demo
This Process Control application demo (viewed as a Java applet) was constructed SL-GMSJ/Developer. Requires IE 4.0+ or Netscape 4.7+ to run properly.
- The AUTO MODE ON function automatically displays the models in sequence.
- The left panel display details information for a selected object.
- Further instructions are provided below.
The applet above represents a collection of Process Control Models.
In the "auxtanks" display, right click on either the tank level or thermometer and select both the graph and faceplate. Change the set point for either the temperature or the tank level by left clicking either the sp+ or sp- button on the faceplate. In the graph, observe the selected set point change followed by the actual temperature or tank level. When the temperature set point is changed, notice how the flame level beneath the tank is also adjusted.
This applet is ~170K, including the models and all interactive behaviors.