Developers choose the AX/Developer package to create dynamic displays and place them in Visual Basic applications, HTML pages or any ActiveX container. AX/Developer is used widely to bring dynamic displays to the web or your local intranet using Microsoft Internet Explorer.
The SL-GMSDraw Dynamic Graphic Editor is included with Ax/Developer. Since all user interfaces, dynamic graphics, and application code are portable without modification, developers can build applications that are completely portable across Windows, UNIX and Linux.
- Design displays for Visual Basic applications, HTML pages or any ActiveX container with SL-GMSDraw
- Easily connect dynamic behaviors to live data variables
- Application frameworks included to create your own ActiveX control
- Convert existing SL-GMS displays into ActiveX applications, preserving investment in screen development
- Create graphic editors, enabling end-users to customize dynamic displays with the Custom Editor option