SL-GMS J/Net Extension
J/Net is an extension to J/Developer that is used to quickly develop high performance graphic interfaces for Network Management. J/Net is optimized for performance in an applet or application, offering an unprecedented degree of flexibility and advanced mapping capabilities.
J/Net allows the rapid development of applications to display nodes and links over cartographic maps and the creation of physical network displays or logical views with grid, tree, screw or circular layouts. Used in conjunction with the J/Developer package, J/Net is a fully integrated component of the SL-GMS product line.
- Populate displays with dynamic nodes and links driven by real-time data variables
- Create your own nodes and equipment views with the SL-GMSDraw Dynamic Graphic Editor or import from a variety of sources, including Visio, bitmap or Windows Meta File format
- Import data from map data sources, including shape and DXF files, and convert them into pure, compact Java Classes
- The SL-GMS Custom Editor option allows developers to provide highly flexible and customized symbol editors and map editors to end-users
- Optimize performance of Internet and Intranet applications with true thin-client technology
J/Developer is ideal for Java developers requiring a powerful and flexible graphic interface for Internet and Intranet deployment. Take advantage of J/Developer's flexible graphic objects, rapid prototyping capabilities, and Java's cross-platform independence and web support.