Smashing the Crystal Ball:
Intuit Extends TIBCO Monitoring to Application Performance Management (APM) and Capacity Planning
Bill Schuller, Senior Software Engineer, Service Foundation, Intuit
Ted Wilson, VP of Business Development, SL Corporation
In this webcast, Intuit’s Bill Schuller, senior software engineer, Service Foundation, will discuss how Intuit was able to:
- Extend visibility into their TIBCO infrastructure and provide historical context
- Accurately predict infrastructure capacity and scaling requirements during peak periods
- Answer questions like, “How many orders are in the queue? The retry queue?
How fast are orders coming in and flowing out?”
- Significantly reduce their related IT budget and monitoring time by 60 man-hours
- Create custom displays unique to specific job functions, including business-centric displays
- Correlate the CPU utilization of their 8 EMS servers with loads, messages,
and memory – all in a single view
To view this webcast, please fill out the registration form below.